Once everyone was up and moving, the guys went to get some groceries for the evening since we were grillin' out. Miss B was down for her nap so Rachel and I talked about a lot of things. At one point we were crying, but a good cry. :) It was so nice to have her there in person to chat with. When the guys got back, she and I went to Steinhauser's to get some feed then ran out to the barn to drop it off. She got to meet ol' Herp. She really liked Rachel, according to Rachel. ;)
After we got back we got on our golf gear and went to a course and played 9 holes. We played girls against boys. We had so much fun. We, the girls, won! Uh Huh! Oh yeah! Rachel has some good pictures on her blogs since she was the one this weekend taking most of the pictures, so you'll have to check her blog out to see the golf and horse ones.
After golf we cooked on the grill. We had shrimp and a prime rib along with some mashed potatoes (since Rachel looooves my MPs she requested these specifically) along with some corn. We hung out with Miss B some then put her down, then not too long after that we headed off to bed ourselves since we were all pretty beat from the day.
Sunday, I took Rachel and Drake out to meet ol' Herp. I saddled Koda up and let Rachel ride her all by herself. It was so funny watching her as she was trying to direct Koda where to go and make her stop with the directions I was giving her to accomplish this. But it was a proud/funniest day for me to see my best fran on my horse. :) Afterwards, we headed back to the house and played with B some more. We went to Jason's Deli...Rachel's choice b/c she loves it. Miss B had ice cream and loved it. Once we got home and B went down for her afternoon nap, we played board games, Match Mate and Cranium. It was a lot of fun and we had some good laughs. I had a couple of blond moments and I think Rachel had some of that blond hair from high school still in her as she had some moments as well. LOL We had such a good time and lots of laughs at each other. We ordered pizza for dinner, then stayed up to watch some of Jerseylicious. Geez..what am I getting sucked into???
Here are the pictures of this weekend. I cannot wait for Rachel and Drake to be parents. They are going to be a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. B looooooved Racy. She would just smile away at Drake. He is such a goof with kids. They are going to make GREAT parents. We were trying to get B to say Racy, but we shortened it to Rah to make it easier. haha. Enjoy!
B and Rah
I absolutely LOVE this picture of B and Drake.
Ray just couldn't get enough
ha ha..we take pictures of each other...we are nerds..we know
preparing to draw the object with her eyes close....
Notice the concentration
Bayleigh's expression cracks me up..."Seriously? These guys don't know how to play?"







1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment