Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chop Chop

So I just got back from chopping my hair off...not some lil trim...actually cutting it above my shoulders. I can't believe I did it and yeah, apart of me regrets it. But I just don't have time to do it and I HATE not doing my hair or just pulling it back in a ponytail all the time. I like to get all dolled up and with B constantly wanting attention now it's hard. So I needed something simple and short. I like it and it will be fun. Yes, I miss my long hair, but this is so much easier. Rachel had to skype to give her approval...Tanks. LOL

I also got some highlights. I guess they look good in the picture. I wanted lighter but I also told her that I wanted more of a fall look. But it's ok. I still like it. Next time I'll just tell her I want more blond.

Well I am off to relax. :) See ya!

2 comments:

some beeeyotch said...

aww, when one says they've chopped it all off, i think mia farrow.. i can't see you doing that ever though, lol.. your hair looks great! very chic!

Andrea said...

Cute haircut! Hope you can make it next weekend for Cole's birthday.