Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Correction

Miss B has 3 teeth coming in. Not only does she have her front right tooth and the tooth next to it, but she also has the left tooth coming in next to her left front tooth. Poor thing. She has been coughing, sniffly, and cranky. I feel so bad for her. Most of the time though, she is all over the place and happy. :)

♥ K

3 comments:

Wade's World said...

I think it's about time for another miss b video! :) Poor baby...I hope she feels better. Hopefully I will be getting good news soon and can head out there ASAP! Go out, ride horses, play with B, shop, ahhh my best frannn miss you! Oh and if no good news...still coming! :)

Wade's World said...

oh and schang to-go too! :)

Andrea said...

NO wonder she has been waking up/crying a lot.