OOOOOOOOkay! So Matt and I loved the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. We had it beat within a few days. Kind of a disappointment that it wasn't longer or harder, although we did play it on easy..hehe..anyway, we saw the other day on the TV the advertisement for a WESTERN game. Where you ride horses and stuff. I'm freakin' out about the horse part! haha. But the game looks really cool and Matt and I can't wait to get it. It's called Red Dead Revolver (I just found out that this is the first one of 2) and the one we saw advertised was Red Dead Redemption. Matt and I were both like "Cooooool." Then I started getting all excited b/c it showed the characters having to ride horses and all that horse stuff! LOL I am such a nerd.
We were playing Call of Duty one day together and B was sitting in the floor watching the game. It's a pretty violent game and we were wondering if we should be letting an infant watch such a violent show...LOL But she didn't pay too much attention to it, but it was still funny at the time b/t him and I. haha. Just thought I would share that about our little gaming side. Like I said, I'm sure we will be hooked once we get it in the PS3. Yeehaw! LOL
1 comment:
If B starts beating her dolls or making wierd machine gun noises you will know where it came from. Even when you don't think they are listening/watching they still seem to pick up on things. Usually the things you don't want them to. HA!
Post a Comment