Matt was able to come home early today. They had a SAR until 230 am then had to leave a first light to go back out and search for the missing person. It was a girl that was on an anchored bar out in Lake Conroe and she decided (drunk decision) to jump off the bar into the water. Well that's when they got called. No one saw her and Matt said that they were using the sonar computer thing on the CG boats around the bar to check to see if her body was under water. No such luck. Matt came home around 930. But he's only gotten two hours of sleep. I hope the CG will be able to find her.
We went for a walk this morning with Miss B and the dogs on some trails down the road from us. We didn't walk too long b/c it's already hot as blazes out and the dogs were panting pretty heavily. So now we are back at the house cooling off and trying to get B down for a nap. She had a HORRIBLE night last night. She woke up at 11 something and wouldn't go down for an hour. She wanted to be held so I held her and she would stop crying and be content. Well as soon as I put her in her crib it was back to crying again. I left her in her crib b/c I am just a stickler for not getting in that habit. B/c when Mommy doesn't get any sleep, Mommy has ZERO patience the next day and I hate feeling grumpy with Miss B b/c she's so happy and funny throughout the day. Well 230 rolls around and we are at it again. I try and hold her for about 10 min thinking she'll go right back to sleep. NOPE...again as soon as I laid her in her crib she was awake crying. Now, I don't think anything was wrong with her b/c when I would pick her up she would stop crying. If there was something wrong, I would have held her more to comfort her. But I'm not going to play that game of wanting to be held for the next hour b/c Mommy has to get some sleep. So she cried until about 340. I finally went back in there. Held her for another 10-15 min and tried to put her back down. AGAIN, she cried but this time I think she was so worn out she cried herself to sleep within 10 min. Then I get a text from Matt at 530 about him headed back out to fly. OIY! Yet again, I am awake. LOL But I always want him to text me and tell me when he's flying. It's just our little thing we do and we tell each other "I love you." Then Miss B woke up at 730. Mommy had NO patience. However, once I got my coffee in me and she had breakfast we were both feeling A LOT better. She looked so bad this morning though. Puffy eyes, boogers all over her face. I felt bad, but I just am going to have to ride this out. The only reason, like I said, I don't do more is b/c there is nothing wrong. If she was still crying when I held her yes, I would have stayed with her. But I just do NOT want her getting into the habit of being held just because she wakes up.
Her other top tooth is coming through. I think that might be some of the problem. Tonight I'm going to give her some Tylenol before I go to bed. It's starting to break through her gum, so I'm sure that might be an issue.
It's back to work for Koda today. I'm excited. She's had more of an attitude now that she's been off for two weeks and I am tired of it. But she does seem to be doing a lot better and feeling better too.
Well, I am off to read. Matt is taking a nap and so is B. I cleaned my house pretty good yesterday. Still got some more areas to do...cough cough...my bathroom. LOL Well, my side anyway. Have a good day ♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment