Apparently B has decided that the tupperware cabinet needs to be reorganized. Since we've gotten home, she has felt the need to pull a BUNCH of the tupperware out of the cabinet then put it back it. I guess she just doesn't like the job she did 30 minutes before. Haha! And she has decided, since now she has figured out how to open draws, that she would rearrange her bottom drawer of her dresses. She has pulled the bed sheets and blankets how. Yes, they are still sitting there on the floor to. Momma has been lazy. Although I will say I did actually unpack my suitcase yesterday, however the dirty clothes are still sitting in the floor along with my dresses that I brought that need to be hung up. Haha. But I did put the laundry that we did before we left (already folded) away. And Matt picked up the kitchen last night. I tried putting on my Christmas DVD (plays a bunch of snow scenery..LOVE IT...along with Christmas music) and tried to get into the mood, but yeah, didn't happen.
I haven't been feeling very well yesterday and a little bit of this morning. Upset stomach. Don't know what my deal is but I hope I am done with this little bug TODAY.
So far B hasn't felt like reorganizing...yet...the day is still young. But she did decide to pull everything out of her toy basket...so now toys are sprawled out all over the living room floor. Will they get picked up before I leave for work?? Probably not. Haha. Oh well, it's ok. :)
Well I am off to put on Christmas music and take a shower before I have to get ready for work. I just put B down since she has been up since probably 645 or so. Hopefully she'll go to sleep and get a good nap before I have to go to work. Happy Hump Day! ♥ K
1 comment:
She has GOT to be related to Cole Hallmark. He will go through tupperware, DVD's, pens & pencils, etc. It drives me crazy because I like everything neat and organized. I feel like all I do all day is pick up after him. I gotta learn to let it go.
Post a Comment