Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To Keep or Not to Keep

I am debating on keeping the blog up or not. Sometimes I just feel like it's another website to update, then other times I do like letting friends and family know what's going on. On the other hand, everyone has Facebook now so everyone can see pictures that way. The pictures/videos take SO LONG to upload that it is such a pain in the butt to me. I dunno what to do. This is where I'm at right now. Just don't know if it's worth it or not anymore. I may delete it after I get started on B's scrapbook b/c I think I'm pretty sure I have kept up with the dates for the little things she has learned how to do on here. Then after that, Bye Bye. Like I said, I'm still not sure though. But just thought I would let you all know. ♥ K

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I know it is hard to keep up with but I enjoy reading about what the Gully Pack is doing. I'd hate to see the blog go.

Wade's World said...

boooooo! Well if you don't want to do it, don't. Even though I wish you liked doing it. Yea, we see the same pics on facebook, but you get to tell t he story of those pics on here :) I say keep it as a journal of Ms. B's first years and it will be so neat to look back at for her, but if you are doing a scrapbook, then that area is covered. I'm so torn! haha I want to read your blog, but you have to like doing it :( boooo again tanks

Dana said...

I love to read it and see the pictures also, but if you don't want to keep it up hey its your choice. Love you and can't wait till the weekend. Give Miss B a kiss from grandma!!!