Ugh! I swear, just when Miss B gets over a cold, here comes another one. So now I'm sterilizing everything in the house and getting down to the nitty gritty with cleaning. I DON'T want her sick for when we go to South Padre. I hope she can get over this quickly. Once again though, still happy Miss B. Smiles and all. She's been a little fussy lately, but I think it's because her other tooth is coming through. So now we should start looking a little more even on that top row of teeth. LOL She's so cute.
I woke up at 645 this morning...Matt has duty...again...on a holiday. UGH! Yes, I'm annoyed with it, but I have to keep looking towards the South Padre vacay coming up soon. I don't know what Dana is going to do with herself with both grandbabies there, but I know she'll be plenty happy. :)
So I'm going to give Bayleigh meds that we have left over from a previous cold; hopefully it will keep her comfy and help this one pass quickly. I just hate having to wipe her nose all the time and I know she gets annoyed with it too. I think she does realize that it helps her, yet she just gets annoyed with how much I have to do. I get annoyed too. I hate that sometimes she'll just be dripping.
Well, I am off to clean. I started/HOPEFULLY can keep my routine back up again. I just got back 20 min ago from going for a walk with Miss B and taking the dogs. Having another cup of coffee as well. But going to start drinking water from now on, well except in the mornings, with the occasional Mountain Dew here and there. :) hehe. Then I hope to go for a run tonight. When I went to the doctor recently I found out that I weighed 129...whooohoooo! I was happy to hear that. Yet, I need to tone. I know I keep talking about it, but this time I actually got my butt up and out the door and stopped making excuses for myself. B is sleeping through the night now so I am getting enough sleep. Just got to get used to getting up when Matt leaves for work so I can get stuff done before work, well at least on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hope you all have a good start to your week. ♥ K
1 comment:
Hope B gets over the cold. See you in 2 weeks. Can't wait.
Post a Comment