So I forgot to mention that last week how Rosie rescued me. It was Wednesday evening and I had had a bad night with Blake the night before and the whole day. I was tired and had hardly any sleep. Well around 7pm someone came knocking on my door. It was funny b/c I was thinking that if it was some solicitor or some Jehovah's witness crap I was going to go off. LOL I opened there door and there is Rosie with a smile on her face telling me to basically get lost for a little bit and that she would watch the kids. It meant so much to me and I almost cried...really...but of course I wouldn't let her see that. :) I put on my running shoes and went for a run/walk. It felt really good to get out and get away for a little bit.
When I got back, she had done my dishes, which I was so embarrassed b/c they were stinky. LOL Then afterward she and I talked for a while and it was so nice to have some adult company and get things off my chest. She knew exactly where I was coming from...sort of. Haha But she and I are a lot alike. She isn't a stay-at-home mom either. She, along with me, can't stay couped up in the house all day with kids. She told me that when she thinks of me she thinks of glamour, b/c I always like dressing up and make-up and all that jazz. And I don't really get to do that b/c I don't really have anywhere to go or a reason to really get dressed up. But she said she understood and as I said, it was so nice to have my girlfriend over to vent.
So thank you Rosie! I love you and I owe you one. If you ever need met to watch the kids or ANYTHING, let me know. You are the best. :)
♥ K
2 comments:
Reading this and blushing with a big ole grin on my face :) Goodness multipies when set in motion...
Rosie
Some people just can't stay at home. I think I would get bored, but it would be nice to at least have that option. Maybe when Blake gets a little older you can return to work. Be thankful you have two healthy kids and that you are able to stay home and watch them grown. Many people miss out on that part of their children's lives. Hang in there; you'll make it through. God wouldn't have led you to it if you couldn't make it through it or however the saying goes :)
Post a Comment