Monday, May 9, 2011
All WRONG!
So I got my hair colored on Saturday...yeah it's NOT the right color. The chick did it a brown/walnut color. I mean REALLY?!?! I told her dirty blonde, since I am trying to get back to my natural color, and plus my hair underneath the blonde I had was all natural. I am so pissed. Every time I look in the mirror I just get even more pissed off. So now after I drop B off at daycare, once B2 wakes up, I am going to go to a different place and see if they can get it fixed and show them a picture of the color. UGH! What a waste of money. I should have just bought some color from Wal-Mart and done it myself, yet I am too scared to do that. But I might check that out first before I go and spend even more money. Grrrrr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh dear :( I think our hair mess ups could have their own TV sitcom haha
That is why I am afraid to color mine. That, the fact that you almost have to keep doing it and I am cheap.
Post a Comment