Just thought I would post that I am having a better day. I have been going out to the barn since Monday to work Kim and Kevin's horse Ruby and it has been such a stress reliever for me. I have also been working out. I ran Monday at the gym with Rosie. I didn't go yesterday b/c I was longer out at the barn than I had plan to be, but I will gov to the gym this evening. I bought some new workout shorts and shoes. I'm excited about my shoes. They are supposed to be those easytoners by Reebok. I'm going to wear them all the time and from what I've read, they are supposed to make it feel like, well similar, to running on sand. My weight goal is 120 by our Pensacola trip in July for the Blues. I am 140 right now...eww..not happy about that. Not that that's a bad weight # but it's definitely not my ideal weight that I want to be. But I know I can do this. :) Plus I want my 6-pack abs back and that is going to take ab workouts and sprinting. I love sprinting. :) How I will do this with 2 kids is beyond me, LOL, but I will figure it out.
Well I am off to get Miss B from daycare. Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing better. :)
♥ K
1 comment:
Glad tp hear of a better day!
Post a Comment