Thursday, May 5, 2011

Randomness

Last night I got a really good workout in. It was AWESOME. I did 2 miles on the treadmill, then did legs and abs. I was sweating the whole time. It felt so good.

Today has been Ok. I dropped Miss B off at daycare and then picked her up at 130. She is still napping which is nice. Blake had a good day yesterday and the nights are getting better. We're up to every 3 hours now. I can't believe he's almost a month old. Hopefully this 2nd month we'll start sleeping through the night...:) Wishful thinking. I am trying to have a better attitude about his crying. It's gotten better, actually a lot better, but when you've been dealing with it non-stop the sound of it can make you go insane sometimes, so I've been learning to just go with the flow of things with that and dealing with B. But other than that things are good. He can hold his head up really well and look around. He was doing that just a few days after birth. He's a strong boy...he takes after me. LOL His eyes are still blue. I think they'll stay blue, but probably be a deeper blue than Bayleigh's. Her's are going to be like mine, light blue. :) People say she looks like me and now when they see Blake they see Matt.

On a totally different subject, I'm thinking about coloring my hair back to it's original color and just letting the sun do it's magic this summer. I really don't feel like keeping up with it right now and I'm wondering if that will really get the red out of my hair. I hope so. I'm going to go talk with my colorist tomorrow to see what she says. She already told me that it was going to take a couple of treatments to get the red out. UGH...money that I don't really want to spend right now.

Matt has duty tomorrow night. Sylia and I are going to have a wine night at my house tomorrow evening. She's going to check out my dresses that I have for her step-daughter's graduation. I have a couple in mind that I think she'll like. We've been out at the barn this week working Kim and Kevin's horses. Ruby is coming along nicely. She knows she's boss with Kim and Kevin so that's really been the main issue. She has done beautifully this week when I've worked with her and she's really smart. It's just her bossy/bitchiness that needs to be fixed. She's not mean in any way, she just knows how to be pushy since she's done it most of her life. But it's so fun for me and I get to experience working with a totally different horse to better my knowledge. Kevin is right..he told me yesterday that I "basically get to work and ride the horse and it's free for me to have my horse fix" instead of looking to buy another one. I love him and Kim. They are such wonderful people and Matt and I are so lucky to have met and be friends with them.

I've got dinner in the oven. A pork roast that will be done around 5. Yum. It's delish! Oooo Vampire Diaries tonight. It's the last episode before the season finale! Nooooo! LOL Can't wait. I'll have to catch it though after the barn and gym. Thank God for DVR. Haha!

♥ K

No comments: