Monday, May 23, 2011

The past week...

Was NUTS! Matt left Monday for NO for a couple of days for a short duty assignment. It sucked. Just to summarize, I was exhausted. Blake didn't have a great night Tuesday night and Wednesday I thought I would going to have to be admitted to the insane asylum. Haha. But I got through it in the end. It was just really hard. Luckily Miss B had daycare and spent some time there which gave me a break for a couple of hours to tend to Mr B. When Matt got home I was so thankful...and mad. I know I shouldn't have been mad at him, but I was and it was only b/c I was just drained and pushed to the max. I wanted to cry. I did cry a few times while he was gone b/c I thought I wouldn't get through it. I support him totally and know that that's his job. I just told him not to leave again like that until the kids were a little bit older.

Blake is still fussy, especially in the evening about 5-7 pm, when we put him down. He does great at night though. We are still on a 3 hour schedule...we usually put him down about 7 or 8 and he won't wake up until 12 or so, then it's 3 then it's about 7am. So it's not bad, just that Tuesday night I had been up since 3, every hour, and just couldn't figure him out.

When Friday came, my friend Melissa came in town to visit so she, Eric, and Shaun came over for dinner and some drinks then I went out with them here in our part of Houston. We had a good time. Since Matt had gone for two days he said I could go out while he watched the kids. :)

Shaun was off somewhere..LOL Cellphone pic too, sorry.

Saturday came and we just hung out at the house then I met up with Melissa, Eric and Shaun again to go out with them in downtown Houston. WE HAD A BLAST! It felt so good to be out with friends from home. I was excited to wear my LBD...Little Black Dress. It has been so long since I have really been able to dress up, so I took full advantage since we went to some pretty snazzy clubs.


Yesterday Popo and Grandma stopped by along with Fran, Merlene and Olan. They hung out for a little bit then went to meet some friends. The guys went fishing this morning then got back early b/c it was too windy to fish. So we all went for mexican food and Margaritas. Grandma and I looooove margaritas..we even had two at lunch. Haha. It was so great to see them. :)

I am exhausted again today. I think the weekend has caught up with me. I am going to go hang out with Matt and Miss B. I put Blake down early since he was fussy and tired too. He just fights it so bad. He will sleep for like 30 min then wake up in the afternoons. He has been really good about after his bath staying asleep. (Knock on wood) I hope I don't jinx myself. LOL

♥ K

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

You be looking good :) Can't wait for a girl's night out with you one of these days. love you and miss you...we need to skype soon or something geez