Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been a while

So I know I haven't posted in a long time. I'm sorry! It's just that at night when Matt gets home from work, we eat then I head to the barn then it's off to the gym after that. By the time I get home it's almost 9 and I take a shower then I'm in bed b/c I want to get a few hours of sleep before B2 wakes up. He's been doing really well at night, which I am thankful for. It's still tough getting up though. Matt has been wonderful with taking turns and not complaining. :) Thank you hunny! I just got back from NC and guess what, I left my camera at my house! UGH. B had so much fun though and MiMi just couldn't get enough. I got to see Nurya as well. We had a girls night and went downtown to some snooty clubs, but it was fun to be with her.

A BIG thank you to Jamie, Andrea, and Dana for coming to help Matt and for making this trip possible for me. It was so nice to be at home and see my family. I really appreciate you all taking the time to come and watch Blake. It means the world to me. Love you guys!

Anyway, just thought I would give a quick update. Matt went running a little bit ago and I just got back from mine. I tripped and fell...it was great! LOL I am still laughing at myself. I still got it (B/c I never had good balance in soccer either) We are about to watch True Grit. Excited! Looks good. Matt and I LOVE westerns. Plus we love Jeff Bridges too. I will try to get some pictures up this weekend.

Have a good Friday Eve!

♥ K

No comments: