Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recently

 So we bought this pit thing at Wal Mart the other night b/c she is wanting to climb in and around, up and over and on top of everything so we thought it would be a fun place for her to play around in. Needless to say, it takes up the entire office. LOL (By the way, please excuse my messy house. I told you I have been in a funk lately.)

 Miss Impatient (Like her mom) just couldn't wait to get in and play with her new toy.

 So I really had to brighten and sharpen these two pictures to show Miss B's hair with all the static from the bouncy pit. We just cracked up with her. TOO CUTE Check out those baby blues.

 Daddy playing with her in her make-shift house for the time being. LOL I swear, he's as goofy as her and I think he thinks he's her age as well sometimes. It's so funny watching them play.
 I just love this picture.

 NO, I did not dress her. Her father did. LOL It was really cold here a couple of days so underneath all the pink are her pj's as well. Oh well, at least she's warm. Haha

 B and Ace ready to take on the backyard!

 Headed out one night to get some barbecue.Love my scarf Dana! :)

 B, with barbecue still on her face, having fun while we were waiting on daddy in the parking lot. Such a happy little girl. I've never seen a child smile more. It doesn't matter if she's sick or what, she is always happy. 

 BUBBLES!!!!!!!

 My Kelly came to visit! We just got back from eating at Texas Roadhouse and spending some time catching up. I miss you so much!
She wanted a belly shot. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore and have my lil boy here!!!

♥ K

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

you need to post more belly pics like that :) Have you guys figured out a name yet? Oh, I was looking at your old pictures on facebook, including Destin 2009 and thought how cool it would be to go again next April...3 years later and would go from 0 to 3 kids with us?! holy crap