So I have to say a HUGE thanks to Rosie for getting back into the gym. Just the two days that I've gone I feel so much better. We started on Thursday which was the perfect timing b/c I was pissed about an issue so I was like I should so go. I walked 2 miles, then we went to the gym again yesterday. But before that and after work, I went and worked Koda and rode. Nothing hard, but still, you use a lot of muscles when riding. Then after that I came home, grabbed a burrito Matt made, played with Miss B for a little bit then headed off to get Rosie to head to the gym. I started on the treadmill and walked 1/2 a mile then ran the other half. I was so proud of myself. I honestly could have gone a whole mile or more running (I'm one of those people that when I get going and am really into my music I can run forever, no matter how long it's been since I've ran), but being 6 months along now I didn't want to push anything. I want to ease back into it safely. However, if I wasn't I would have pushed myself for 3 miles, then suffered the after effects of it today.
After I finished the treadmill I went to the bike and did a mile on that. The treadmills are right in front of the bikes and Rosie came to run on there after she did the stair stepper. As I'm sitting there pedaling, I keep staring at Rosie and thinking, "Ugh, b****." But it a good, friends-type of way. LOL I love her. Rosie has had two kids and is around a size 0 or 2. We were preggo together last year and after she had Kyle 8 weeks after I had Bayleigh, she didn't even have to exercise for a whole month before she was down to a size 4. WHAT THE HECK?! Haha. But it's ok. I plan on doing a lot of cardio and getting my butt skinny pretty quick after B2. Then I'll concentrate on toning. Lots of people have told me I look skinnier this pregnancy than when I did with B, and it's because I haven't been going to the gym. I did a lot of weights when I was with B b/c I love being strong and toned, but didn't really do much cardio. So this time around I'm going to do cardio and lose the weight first, then tone up.
Anyway, I feel so good and happier now. I just needed that push from someone to get back into it. I'm going to try to get into some yoga classes and maybe some spin classes too while there. I've always wanted to get into that, but don't know why I don't. Matt and I will have to discuss our schedules to work out.
Well, I will blog more later. Gonna go play with Miss B in her make-shift playhouse. LOL It's the box that my saddle came in so we are putting it to good use until Grandma and Grandpa can bring the one she got for Christmas, because it's HUGE. Matt is about to take Ace for a run to. Blog-ya-later!
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment