Today was FINALLY sunny. I think that's why I have been in a funk/depressed lately. It's been rainy and cloudy and we've been couped up inside since before the weekend. Miss B has been wanting to go outside and it's just been too wet and dreary to do anything out there, which in turn makes her cranky which has the result of making me cranky b/c I want to be outside too. So everything just gets frustrating between us. Like mother, like daughter. Haha
It has been nice not to have to go to the barn, but I miss it a bunch. I miss Koda, but I know she'll be OK. So, you all will laugh...I already found another horse that I want. Hehe. I am naughty, I know. He's a buckskin and OH SO PRETTY with a good working cow horse bloodline. But he's a stallion and only 3 years old. Stallions are a lot to handle and him being 3 would be too much. But hey, I can always dream can't I? Then there is this gelding who is 6 with similar cow breeding and he's bay and thick and muscular. They are both for sale by the same facility near Dallas. It seems like a very reputable place. Geeez. I just laugh at myself. What do I get myself into sometimes?! Poor Matt, but he loves me. I asked already if we could about the bay, but he told me no. :(
I have been really good about going to the gym this week. Yesterday I went and swam, and this evening Rosie and I went and I ran 2 miles. I felt so good and worked up a nice sweat. After we finished our workout we went and swam...well actually the water was a little cool so we sat in the jacuzzi for a few minutes. Since I was already warm I just let my legs hang in since they were worked tonight and also b/c I didn't want to get my body temp up too much. Then we got in the pool, slowly. LOL It was kind of cold after being in the jacuzzi. We just stood and talked about life in general. Rosie is really becoming a close friend to talk to and I'm so glad she's here. It's nice to have someone really listen and be there and vise versa for her. It's nice to know that no matter how crazy life can get and distracted you can become, you can have your girl there for you to talk to even if it's just for an hour or so. Love you Rosie! :)
I'm sorry I haven't updated with pictures. Now that B is ALL OVER the place you can't really sit at the computer without her wanting you to come play or her doing something to get your attention; and then when she goes down, Matt's either going for a run or I'm going to the gym then we like to sit with each other and watch TV. I will try to do some pictures this weekend, but ya'll know how that can be with me. It's already late tonight, plus there are no pictures loaded on the computer of the recent ones I've taken. SORRY!
Well I am off to bed. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. What the heck. UGH! Hope ya'll have a good night! Sleep tight!
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment