I LOVE IT! I tried it out for the first time today and I love how it curls my hair. It made me really wish I had my long hair again. It's ok though, I thought my hair came out pretty cute. In time I will have my hair grown back out. This is the finished project and, I might add, these pictures are from tonight...that's how well the curls stayed. I was so pleased considering most of the time my hair has a mind of it's own and will be laughing at me by the end of the day.
Curls Curls Curls!!!! :)
Yesterday I took some pictures of Miss B in her princess crown. She actually kept it on. She was a little spitfire yesterday, running around the house and dancing to the music.
I know my photos aren't the greatest sometimes, but I am still learning at the editing process. Sometimes I can get a good picture that I really like, such as the 3rd one of her, and sometimes I just can't seem to get it exactly how I want. But hey, practice makes perfect! So one day I will get it down.
I stopped by Scrapbook Junkie today to buy some scrapbooking stuff for Miss B's book. I found the cutest Coast Guard decorating stickers. I am so excited to use them. I also found an actual CG paper to use as well. I am just so proud of Matt and what he does. I think it's the coolest that he flies a helicopter. Did I ever mention it was sexy as hell too? :) Anyway, I wanted to show you all the stickers so yes, there is a picture.
I was so happy to have found it. This store had a lot of other fun items that I cannot wait to buy one day, but one page at a time.
♥ K







1 comment:
Umm yes...I have looked a one of those curling irons but strayed away because I wasn't sure if it would be easy enough to do, I didn't think I could get my hair all the way to the very end without burning my hand off. Was it easy...like for me, not you :) I have yet to figure out your little crimp move with the straightener. See ya
Post a Comment