Tonight was one for the books. Miss B got her first real boo boo. She fell forward out of her chair and busted her inner and upper lip. We didn't see anything at first because she had her paci in her mouth, but as I was comforting her she picked her head up off my shoulder and Matt saw the blood. Yes, blood. Her mouth bled for a good couple of minutes. It scared me b/c I thought she might have chipped a tooth, but luckily she hadn't. I'm guessing somehow her paci pinched the inside of her lip against her teeth. She is ok now and after a few more minutes of consoling and trying to stop the blood, she was fine and back to running around being a little daredevil.

So yep, we had our first real ouchie. Miss B is down for bed now and I'm about to go join Matt on the couch. I didn't make it to the gym tonight. I have been short of breath lately and I think it's b/c B2 is sitting high up, which is really annoying b/c it makes me feel all weird and off b/c I don't feel like I'm getting enough oxygen. Less than 10 weeks left hopefully!!! :)
Here are some pictures of me and the most awesome little person in the world. :)
Strutin' her stuff
♥ My entire world ♥
Like mother like daughter with those sparkling eyes :)
1 comment:
Poor B!
Post a Comment