Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Tornado Came Through for the Holidays

Through my house that is. It is a HUGE disaster. And will probably be like that for the rest of the week. Matt and I are trying to settle back in. We drove in Sunday night from Lubbock. Bayleigh was wonderful and so were the dogs. Slept the whole way. I think she knew we were headed home to. She had so much fun up there. But I will blog more about that later.

I haven't forgotten about you all who follow me. I have just been trying to catch up from the holidays. I have loads and loads of cute pictures of Miss B. I finally got them loaded on to my computer yesterday. They had this ADORABLE store at the mall in Lubbock that has inspired me to make Miss B some cute clothes. Can't wait to get started on that. And Jamie and I, one day, plan on opening our own jewelry making business. She does the more vintage jewelry while me, on the other hand, LOVES that big chunky western jewelry. So someday we are going to combine our businesses. :)

I haven't forgotten about sending our Christmas cards, well New Year's now. Just have to run to Wal-Mart and get them printed. I wanted to wait until I had some of Miss B on Christmas. So expect those next week.

Miss B and I are sick, well sort of. She threw up yesterday for the very first time ever on the way out to the barn. Needless to say, I turned right around and went home. Called Sylia to feed Koda for me. She was blah after we got back and cleaned up. She laid with me in bed last night and actually fell asleep next to me. It was one of those priceless moments that I will always remember. I just stared and marveled at her. She had her hand in her blanket and on my face. Precious moment. However, it didn't last too long. About an hour later she woke up so I put her in her crib and she went back to sleep. I went to bed also. I was having really bad acid reflux ALL through the night. I didn't get hardly any sleep b/c my stomach was just off and I was constantly burping. UGH. Plus I can't sleep on my stomach anymore so that doesn't help. And to top it off, my kidneys were hurting, which concerned me, but they are fine now so who knows. Bayleigh has been better today. She woke up around 730 this morning, but she's still tired. Luckily Daddy got home at 8 after his duty so he will be able to take care of her. She has her toys spread all over the house. It's funny...hence the title. So everywhere she goes she's got something to play with. Haha. I'm sure we'll be finding Lego's all over the place.

Well, I haven't eaten anything yet I feel full and bloated. UGH. I am at work and it's rainy and so SLOW today. I guess I will go for now. Starting to feel like poo again. I will update later with pictures and how our trip went.

♥ K

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

I was just thinking today how you have not given me a blog in a couple weeks :) Can't wait to see pictures later. see ya