Friday, December 3, 2010

Fa la la la la

'Tis the season! The Christmas music is on constantly and my house is coming together quite nicely. I can't wait to post pictures of my kitchen. Dana, remember how I wanted to do the blues and white? Well I will say I am really proud of it. I think you will like it. :) Still have a few more things and a few more boxes...Ok like 8 more boxes of decorations to go through...LOL but my house is looking so festive. That's the "Judy" side coming out in me. I have been trying to finish it by the end of this weekend b/c I want to be able to enjoy it before we leave again for the holidays. We are headed up to Dana and Rick's for Christmas. I'm really excited. It will be hard though as this is my first Christmas away from my family. However, I am kind of glad that I won't be there b/c of all the crap with my brother. I just don't even want to be around it or deal with it. Anyway, we will head to Great Grandma Gully's for their Christmas festivities the weekend before Christmas then off to Lubbock for a few days then Christmas Eve we head to Grandma Halfmann's for their festivities. Can't wait! Matt and I are hoping to get in some hunting while at either of their houses. Hopefully we can actually get something. The last 2 years have been bummers.

I can't wait to be in nothing but COLD weather and I HOPE HOPE HOPE it snows. I think B would have so much fun in it. I can't wait for Santa and for Miss B to experience it. Well, I hope to take some pictures tonight, if I can get the house picked up, and show off my decor. :) Merry Christmas!!! ♥ K

No comments: