Since the house is clean, I have been trying to keep it that way. I have still yet to take pictures of my all of my decor, but I will have the pictures up by this weekend. I am just so proud of my house at how festive it is. I even got Miss B a tree for her room. It's so cute and pink! Well not the actual tree b/c I couldn't find a cheap one, but the decorations are pink. :) It's sitting on top of her toy box, tied, so she can't pull it down. I new it would be a disaster waiting to happen so I had to come up with strapping it down. Here are some pictures of my kitchen table decor and the outside.
My wine glasses
My cup of Joe in the morning in my Christmas mug :)
Decorated the wreath and tree myself...
Our lonely little deer got into too much eggnog ;)
♥
I think the bows are so cute
Matt was off on Monday since he had Saturday duty, which he has again this weekend. UGH. I took a few pictures of Miss B playing on her slide. She loves it! Little daredevil. She is just so confident.
Watch this!
You watching mom? Just making sure you got your camera ready for this.
Ready.....Get Set.....
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
This is when she gets really excited! I love this face. It's too funny
And her excited dance. I'll have to get a video of this. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
This one's for you Drake:)
She loves Ace. She finds it hysterical when he twitches his ears. That's why she's messing with them. She was laughing so hard. He's such a good boy.
Last Sunday we spent the day at the barn, which it was pretty cool outside, but we thought it would be good for Miss B. However, she might be getting a little cold so I am just going to keep giving her water and OJ and medicine when needed and letting her fight it off herself. Hopefully. I don't want her to be sick when we travel so if she hasn't kicked it by middle of next week then "Hello Doctor Q! We're back." But while at the barn, I rode Koda. Rode her Saturday as well. It felt so good to be back in the saddle and she did really well too. I worked her last night as well. She's such a good horse and really tries to figure out what you want her to do.
Well, I am off to eat some stew for lunch. I made my mom's Peanut Butter balls last night. I will have pictures of those later. They are really easy to make and sooooooo good. Better than Reese's. I really do enjoy cooking. I'm going to try to start doing it more and making more different things to eat and getting stuff prepared to eat the night before. It will give me more time to get out to the barn and possibly give Koda more workouts.
♥ K

















No comments:
Post a Comment