Why are you visiting? You are so unwelcome at my house and I wish you would go away, oh Mr. Stomach Bug...hell, I wish you never came and made my daughter feel sick. I would have taken you full on and you could have had more fun with me if you had just left her alone. You are a pain in my behind. Last night was awful and I hope that I have beaten you today. I have plans and things to do and you are preventing me from carrying out those plans.
- I want to play with my daughter today, yet she is at daycare b/c I don't have the strength or energy to chase her around.
- I wanted to play with my horse today too b/c she has had 2 weeks off and I got the Clinton Anderson Fundamentals that I am so anxiously awaiting to apply the method towards her.
- I wanted to spend most of the day with my husband, however he did have to go in to give 2 enlisted guys test. But that's besides the point! He will be home around lunchtime.
- I wanted to clean up my bedroom and do laundry b/c my awesome hubby picked up the entire house while I was at work.
- AH! I had to leave work yesterday, early no doubt, b/c you were making me feel all crappy.
Yes, YOU Mr. Stomach Bug need to leave...NOW!
So guess what, I took a shower this morning to wash you away and I am starting to feel better and am actually hungry. I think I may have beaten you. What do you have to say about that Mr. Stomach Bug? Not so high and mighty now are ya?!
HA!
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment