I love you more than you'll ever know. You have made my life WONDERFUL and COMPLETE! You have given me the best thing in this entire world....MISS B! Oh Miss B! You are a wonderful man and I cannot thank God enough for bringing you into my life. I always wonder why I got so lucky to be blessed by your love and to be in the protectiveness of your embrace everyday for the rest of my life. I still don't know why, but I am grateful.
When we met, I was so lost and unhappy with life. You brought me back from a place that I never thought I could get out of. You made me see how happy life can be and how to strive for my goals and how to achieve my dreams. I look up to you so much with how much you have accomplished in your life and the great things you do for our country and for the citizens of our country. You are strong, brave, HILARIOUS, and of course, HANDSOME as all get out. Everyone that meets you always says what an incredible guy you are and how you are just a genuine all around guy. Everyone respects you and just loves you from the moment they meet you. They can tell from the first 5 minutes of talking to you that you are a humble man who treasures life and stays true to his word.
You are an awesome dad! Bayleigh is so lucky to have someone like you to look up to. I hope she will bring home a man to marry just like you. That way we won't have to stress and worry. haha I love how you just lay in the floor with her and play. She is your little girl and always and forever will be...no matter how old she gets. You are so hands-on and I love that about you. You don't let work or other things get in the way of what comes first. Once again, we are so lucky to have you!
I just cannot express my love for you enough. I love the feel of your arms around me at night and how much you love on me and show me how important I am to you and our family. I love that you and I have the same dream for our future. It still amazes me every single time we are thinking the same things at the same time. I love you so much and I cannot wait for the future with our family. You have brought me so much joy and happiness. I cannot say it enough...I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! Thank you for everything you do and being there for me and being my BEST FRIEND..through anything.
Happy Father's Day Baby!
1 comment:
awww happy father's day matt!
Post a Comment