Monday, June 21, 2010

She wore an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini...pictures :)

clinging to Daddy at first
isn't her suit just the cutest with the hat?!
Look at those blues...I swear they are getting bluer by the minute
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of the two of 'em.
Dana, this picture looks JUST LIKE YOU :)
blues and feather lashes...we are in SO MUCH TROUBLE...
Gettin' sleepy but still cute as a button 

Dana, we can't wait to see you too and I'll be sure to give Miss B a BUNCH of kisses from you! We are so excited about South Padre! :) Love you!

3 comments:

Wade's World said...

Cute! South Padre?

Dana said...

She does look like me in that picture!

some beeeyotch said...

so cute in her little bikini! i see ya'll are still waiting on the hair situation :) my mom said i was bald til i was 1!