Till the weekend! My house is a mess and I am procrastinating on cleaning it. I have to get in the mood to clean...ie put on Christmas music. Plus I need Bayleigh to sleep for more than 30 min at a time. I have realized I AM a morning person. I like to get up, make my coffee, eat a banana with peanut butter and take a walk to get going. That's my routine and I'm sticking with it. The weather has finally cooled off enough that I can go for a walk with Miss B. Today Rosie and I got together and walked about 2 miles. When Matt gets home I'm planning on going running...about 1 1/2 miles. I checked where I'm running..up to the stoplight and back on our road...and the total is about that. Here's hoping I can actually run the entire thing. Haha. Yeah, I'll be able to. I'm to competitive with myself to let myself walk. If I really wanted to I could probably run 3 miles...although the after affects of it would be pretty painful.
Tomorrow Bayleigh gets her first set of shots. I am so NOT looking forward to that. I will have to pack tissues. But I know it's for the best. After that I WILL have to get my house cleaned. Jodie, my biological mother, is coming to visit until next Tuesday with Bobby and Ashley...half brother and sister. I'm happy that we'll be able to see each other again and that they will be able to meet Bayleigh. I just hope she isn't too fussy after the shots. Maybe she WILL sleep a lot afterward like I have read some babies do. We are also going to start Bayleigh on some formula too. Just half and half right now. I'm feeling very, very confined with just breast feeding now. And when people come and visit or we go visit someone, I always have to go to a different room. Plus I've got to start sleeping through the night. I'm getting worn out emotionally..plus the child FIGHTS going to sleep...like right now. She is crying b/c she doesn't want to sleep. She's been up practically the ENTIRE day. I NEED a break!!! I am going INSANE! Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter with everything that I have...but PLEASE GO TO SLEEP FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!!!! ARG!
I know I have been SLACKING big time about pictures from my trip. First off, I was going to try and upload them last night onto the computer, however, my camera died and I just haven't put new batteries in. I promise I will get them up sometime soon. So Rachel, you are just going to have to be patient. :) Plus, I never get the time on here that I would like to spend.
Well, thankfully the hubby is going to be home any minute. He was on duty last night so hopefully I can get somewhat of a break. We've got to run to Sam's and then Hobby Lobby...my favorite. :) Need more decor...you can always used more decor no matter how much you have....tehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment