Ya dig?
So I went, excuse me..we, Bayleigh and I :) , went up to the base today b/c they had a flag football game. Officers against enlisted....Officers won!! wooohooo! Matt looked so good out there playing..tehe. I wish I could have seen him play in college. He says the same thing with me about soccer..wishing that he could have see me in college play as well. Although, he has seen me on the indoor team geared up playing..so that's pretty similar. Anyway, it was fun to hang out with the guys and watch. Everyone just awed over Bayleigh Boo. Saying how adorable she was. Such a cute baby. Mommy is pretty proud of her. She was so good..and so alert as well. Wide awake until the very end. She liked watching her Daddy. Bayleigh and I cheered him on...the studly quarterback. :) Here are some "action shots."
Bring back memories Rick and Dana? :)
My studly pilot
Go Babe Go!
My Best Buddy Mike chillin with Miss B
No comments:
Post a Comment