Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you

To all the Veterans out there...especially my wonderful husband and my awesome Daddy. Thank you to all the brave souls for the devotion and dedication they have given to this country to keep it safe and free. I am so proud of my husband and my dad. My dad has earned A LOT of awards and medals for his achievements in the time he was in the Navy...30 years. He was a very respected Captain. Love you Dad!

Matt, I know you are going to go so far...so far with the CG. I am so proud of you. Even though I can get a little annoyed with duty schedule :), I know you are out there doing what you love and saving people throughout the day/night. I admire you so much and I know you're parents are so proud of you as well. I love you Lt. Gully. :)

Also, we must never forget the wives/husbands of the military men and women. It takes a strong woman to be able to constantly move and/or let go of her husband to go to war or overseas. To wait for his return..Bless you all and all the men and women who have served and are currently serving our GREAT NATION! Don't forget to take a couple of minutes of silence at 11 am today...no matter where you're at.

Thank you All!

No comments: