Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bayleigh's Dedication

Bayleigh was dedicated on the 25th of October at "Grandma's Church," as I always call it. My dad did the ceremony. It was wonderful. Matt and I were so proud. Everyone just loved her in her pink dress with her frilly socks and white shiny shoes with bows on them. :) Everyone was in just aww of her...saying how they've never seen more of a resemblance in a mom and a baby...well when I was a baby. People were just complimenting on how precious she is and how adorable....and I quote, "Look at her parents though, two beautiful people have created such a beautiful daughter."


Dad reading God's word


Thanks Emily for taking these :)


4 Generations



My Wonderful Family

I am truly blessed


With MiMi and Granddaddy

The visit with my family was great. I am so glad I got to spend 2 whole weeks up there. I love NC..favorite state. :) Besides spending time with them, I also was able to eat some of Granny's good food. Oh how I wish I could eat it every day. I love being with my grandparents. They were so excited to see Bayleigh. She is their 5 great-grandchild. Bayleigh just loved being in Grandma's arms. MiMi and Granddaddy just couldn't get enough of her. And although I love her more than anything, I was gladly handing her off for a break. haha. She is such a good baby. All smiles and grins....except when she gets tired or REALLY wants mommy.

When Matt got there a week later, it felt like we hadn't seen each other in months. That whole excited/nervous feeling came over me. He was so handsome getting of the plane..tehe. I swear, I have the most handsome man in the world. He was so happy to see Miss B. When he held her, she looked at him for a min, then grinned and he grinned also. :) *Tear* We snapped this adorable and hilarious picture of her. We just think she is so cute. I just can't even describe how cute she is in this picture...it is so funny of her..just her expression. Matt and I crack up every time we look at it.



Seriously?

While there, we went fishing, watched for deer (hunting season is finally here) and hung out at Grandma's and walked down to the "Old House." Now the Old House has been in the family for more than 150 years. It was built back in the mid 1800's and it belonged to my Granddad's Granddaddy. Sooooo, that means that my Granddad's father grew up in the house...ya follow?? It's pretty neat and there are a lot of old artifacts in the house. I just love it...however, there is an eerie feeling to it so I don't go in it that often.


Walking to the "Old House." Isn't she just the cutest?!

Old House




 
watching for deer


The back field at Grandma's and Granddaddy's...see any deer???


The barn and old well by the Old House...and Grandma's crazy dog Millie

We left on Halloween and dressed Miss B up as pumpkin...SO CUTE!!! We got a good picture of the family. Grandma's always smells so good....all of the good cooked food smell that she has cooked lingers there and reminds me of when I was little and visiting, being with my family.

The Smith, Atwater, and Gully Families :)




My Beautiful Family


No comments: