Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls Night Out


A couple of weeks ago I had my first night out with the girls since being pregnant and birth and all that. It was a blast, although it definatly caught up with me the next day. UGH! And I didn't even drink that much b/c I knew I couldn't handle it, but the hangover was still there. Haha. But it was a blast. I love my girls. It's so nice to be able to get away with them. We usually just do dinner and then head home, but all of us had been tied down and needed a night out together. It was so much fun. Good memories. Lol Poor Stacy had A LOT to drink..she doesn't remember half the night. Anyways, here are some pictures...too much fun.

NO I am NOT doing Tequila! LOL


being goofy


we are Rockstars!!


love MacKenzie


Me and Stacy, one of my Bff's :)

No comments: