Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I can't be sick now!!!

This evening, well the past 3 hours my throat has been getting worse and worse. WHAT THE HECK!! I am going to go take some meds and climb into bed. I think it might be b/c I didn't sleep very well last night then got up with B around 715 this morning. We have a long trip ahead of us and I'm going to have to drive half of the way. I am so excited, yet so ready to get on the road and be there. Got a few more things to do tomorrow....feed store, clean/wash the car (def going to pay to have that done), get the oil changed, do one more load of laundry, pack, and take care of Koda before we leave. I will be busy busy. Matt won't get home until 430 because he has the "dog watch" tomorrow, which also means we probably won't get on the road until 530 or so...depending on how much I can get packed in the Armada. Hopefully I can do it all that way we can just leave as soon as he gets here, but we'll see with those suitcases. I painted my nails this evening while watching tv. I painted them a deep maroon color. :) I love doing that...it's relaxing to me. And very pretty and classy and clean looking. So now I have my Thanksgiving colors going on.

I will have LOADS of pictures when I get back, so be ready for nothing but those for posts. Gonna have to charge the video camera and the Canon. Hopefully I will get some good shots. I can't wait to get up there and see Nurya as well. I've missed her so much. We're gonna double date one night with our hubbies. It will be fun.

I am off to take some meds and get some sleep. Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!!

♥ K

No comments: