Tonight Matt and I are headed down to Galveston with Sylia and Toby for the biker rally that is taking place there. Toby and Sylia are riding their motorcycle and it makes Matt and I miss his a lot. Although for a while now Matt is wanting a Harley. He's had the crotchrocket, which I loved, but now he wants the black loud leather bike. I do like that too. It would be nice to have one just to cruise on gorgeous days like today. But it will be fun tonight.
We enjoyed sleeping in together until 10 this morning. I can't remember the last time we did that....definitely before B. We miss her like crazy. When we woke up, were sitting there wondering what Miss B was doing. So we called Dana on speaker. They were shopping and when they got into the car B was just talking away. Dana said that she was waving "Hi" to everyone that passed by while they were inside the store. That's our AhBooBoo. :)
Just a quickie before we left. We are headed to Sylia's now. I will post pictures tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the rad bikes. ♥ K
1 comment:
Harleys are way better than crotch rockets! I love bike rallies, I miss going to the one in Myrtle Beach..
Post a Comment