Yes, random blog for once. Not too much is going on here. I went out to the stables today to watch the horse dentist do work on Kim's horses and Sylia brought her trainer friend Enid who is from Israel. It was really cool to talk with her and watch her work. She brought on of the reining horses she is working with...ya know, the ones that do the sliding stop or turn in a circle REEEEALLY fast. The horse was gorgeous. She even let me ride him and do some of the stuff. It was so friggin' cool. I've never done anything like that before. She also corrected me on my seat and some other details. I really enjoyed her criticism b/c I love to learn as much as I can about horses and riding, and anything else that fascinates me. The dentist was so informational as well. I had NO idea some of the problems that a horse can have such as attitude, can all start with the teeth. WOW. There was so much info going around that I'm still trying to process everything and remember all the stuff. But I absolutely enjoyed it. Now I have a sports bra tan line on my back which is greeeeat. LOL Not what I was going for but oh well. I spent about 5 hours out at the barn and I was in heaven.
Matt had to go into work early b/c his night flight got canceled so he had to bring B up there, which was perfect timing since no one was riding anymore. Not that Sylia, Kim, Enid or Linda (dentist) would have mind. B was her smiley lil self just soakin' up the attention. They all loved her. She was so intrigued by the horses. She just kept staring and when Linda was working on Sammy's teeth, Bayleigh just stared in awe. LOL It was so cute. She was loving it, as was I.
Tomorrow is Friday..YAY. Saturday night we are going over to Karen's house for a poker tourny. I am so excited as I haven't played poker, real poker in 3 years. Last time I really played, I played in a tourny at a restaurant and got 3rd place out of like 20 ppl. I was pretty proud. So we'll see how it goes. Gotta bring my hatablockas b/c I think I give away too much with my eyes. haha. Gettin' all serious about this. But it will be fun for Matt and I. We are going to have to find a babysitter. Maybe Sylia will come?? We'll see. Gonna ask. Well I'm out. Have a good night. ♥ K
2 comments:
I wouldn't consider that r andom, it was 90% about horses haha See ya in 6 days! Thanks with no h :)
ummm give me a blog to read today please :)
Post a Comment