Well this weekend was pretty lazy. Well, yesterday was. We had a busy day Saturday. First, Sylia, Kim, and I went to "test ride" the horse that I am dying to have. Gosh, he's so pretty. And he rides SO GREAT TOO. It felt really good riding him. Like there was a connection. Everything was pretty smooth, lope and trot and he's got a great walk. With his looks he could do western pleasure, but that is TOO slow for me. haha. I like the adrenaline rush. Anyway, I pulled some Clinton Anderson with him before I got on him in the round pen...made him trot and job a bit. When I slapped the lunge line on my leg to make him lop he started bucking a bit. (Remember, I wasn't on him at this time) I think he was just getting used to the round pen and having a saddle on his back again. But once he calmed down he looked so good and relax. I chose to get on him them and it was like that horse had been ridden everyday. He was an absolute sweetie pie. The lady says he doesn't have a mean bone in his body...Which you could tell by just looking into his eyes. He showed sweet soul and didn't have that "gleam" in his eye. On top of all this, his bloodlines are out of this water! He has Zippo Pine Bar and Mr Conclusion who both are top quality MAJOR money earning show horses. Sylia said that Mr Conclusion, and his father, which is something like Awesome Conclusion..can't remember the actual name, are EXPENSIVE horses. Sylia said that Awesome Conclusion stud fee is out of this world..just the stud fee! Geez. I have heard of Zippo Pine Bar and I researched him when I got home and man is he on the top as well. So I'm getting a friggin' AWESOME deal if she takes my offer. I'm trying NOT to hold my breath right now. She said that she would get back to me and let me know when I offered her the price I could pay. But at least they are considering it. I'm very hopeful. There are so many directions for this horse and I to go. So just keep your fingers crossed.
Ok, on to the other stuff I did that day. haha. We went to eat Mexican for lunch...yum..then at 3 I had a soccer game. We won...I scored too! It was a good goal..and my strike on the ball was good. :) Felt good. The first half I just couldn't get fully warmed up but the second half I was making runs and getting the ball, pullin' tricks...oh man. haha. The girls on the other team were REALLY good. I wish that I could have been on their team since my skill level was where they were at...but it's ok. It was nice to play against someone with the same skill level b/c it makes you play better. So that was good.
Then we had to come home, rush to get ready then head over to Karen's house for a poker tourny. Sylia watch Miss B. We dropped her off there first then she came back to our house to put Miss B to bed. She said she had a great time at her house and that her kids just loved her and played with her. Said she was all smiles and happy and giggling. :) We got home at 130...we had a good time.
Sunday, we didn't do much of anything. We got sushi to go but that was about it. I was recuperating from Saturday night, but still. It was a bum day.
Well, other than that not too much is going on. Headed to work today. Headed to P'cola Thursday. Have a good Monday. ♥ K
1 comment:
sorry for the confusion...going to the bathroom alot to make sure i have not started. Speaking of confusing...do you think the average joe that is reading this understands what the heck youare talking about with that horse lingo?! haha I get cross eyed trying to figure it out. Anyways, hope you had a good moms day...I will keep you posted on my situation. So glad you will be here Thursday, hopefully it will be a weekend of celebrating instead of drinking my sorrows away! :) thanks with no h. love ya!
Post a Comment