No matter how long I stay away from Pace/Pensacola/Milton, I swear I still know it like the back of my hand. I got in yesterday around 3. It was great to get in that early. Everything still looks the same and it really feels like coming home. Surprisingly, I miss this place a lot. I think I miss the familiarity of it and my close friends. Driving through almost felt like a relief to finally be here. Maybe it was just to get out of Houston for a bit. I dunno. But it felt good once I hit that FL state line. :)
Rachel got home around 4, then she and I went off to the mall to do a bit of shopping. Just to get a cute outfit for tonight for dinner with the girls at Fish House. Don't worry honey, it was cheap. :) I am up now. I woke up at 600, which is the norm for Miss B. But it was so nice to just be able to go right back to sleep for once.
Now that I am up, first things first...COFFEE. Buuuuuut, Rachel doesn't have a coffee maker so that's on hold. So I am going to shower then get ready to go up to Walmart to print a couple of pictures out of Miss B then off to the highschool to see some of my teachers and show off my precious girl. I can't wait to see some of the teachers. I can't even think of the last time I visited. Then I'm off to Molly's, where I used to ride while I was here, to see her and Candy. Then, maybe over to Ms. Ross's....??? Not sure if I"ll have time for that yet. I have to go meet my mom to get my wedding dress so Rachel can do a photo shoot for me tomorrow in it. It's going to be a fun photo shoot since all my portraits with it were very professional and nothing was outside. So I'm excited about that. Plus, since Rachel and I are so comfortable with each other, we should both do good and have some good pictures. :)
Well, Mr. Wade is still here apparantly. LOL I was like "WHOA" when he came in from walking Coz. Wasn't expecting that this morning. He goes in at 930. Watch out Rachel. He's got the scruff going....hahahahha :) I'm off to shower to get my day going then I'm going to run to McD's to get coffee...yummm. ♥ K
1 comment:
Sorry no coffee at the Wade house :) I'm glad that you are glad to be here haha Umm yea I need to watch you this weekend! I was asking Drake what you said you were doing today and he said he didn't talk long, you were in the shower, I was like ohhhh was she now. :) I love picking on you haha Anyways, excited about taking your pictures tomorrow, I hope I can give you a couple that you really like. Please don't have high expectations tanks see ya this afternoon. love you!
Post a Comment