Friday, May 21, 2010

MIA

Yes, I know I haven't updated in over a week. I just have not been motivated lately. I have been very tired. But I will try to get on this weekend. Probably tomorrow since Matt has duty on Sunday. I just wanted y'all to know I haven't forgotten my faithful readers. :) Have a good Friday.
 

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Poor Kat is in a blog funk :( I fixed Shrek by the way. haha I know I can't believe we were in high school when we saw the first one! Then we saw the second one with Jesse and John one summer over college. weird. I will be thinking of you watching it, I was so bummed it didn't comeout when you were here. poo
oh has your random person found you? Or is it back to normal now that you changed your address?