Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Slacking

Ok, I know I have been slacking on here. I have tons of cute pictures from our trip to Garden City and just random ones of the kiddos. They are so cute. So I apologize! I am going to try and get some done tonight. Matt gets home around 2 today b/c he had to go in early for flight physicals. So once he gets home, hopefully the kids will be napping.

It's been so gorgeous here in the morning and the afternoons aren't that bad as well. It's been around 90 degrees and actually feels great. I plan on taking the kids on a walk this morning...whenever B1 wakes up. She has been cranky lately and we couldn't figure out why. Well, come to find out...she's teething. She has one back tooth, on the left side, making it's way through. I have been checking lately and never saw anything trying to push through, but my husband noticed it last night. So now Tylenol and Motrin are her new friends. She is such a hoot. We have taught her to say, "Oh Maaaannnnnn". It's the cutest thing. It's so funny

Blake is becoming such a happy baby. We have taken him off the Zantac and he has done really well. We have also started him on baby foods. Also, he only woke up once last night. Praise the Lord! LOL Hopefully this continues. He is rolling over every which way and is trying to push himself into a crawling position already. Smart lil' man.

One week and my mom will be here for a day then we will be on our way to NC for two weeks! I am so excited. Matt has to go to DC for engineering stuff so I will be spending time with my fam. Can't wait to spend that much time up there.

OK, B1 is awake. Must go!!! Pictures to come and hopefully more info on what's going on with us. :)

Amy, I still haven't forgotten about you! I am sorry I haven't written you yet, but I will! Don't worry!

♥ K

1 comment:

amy said...

You're so lucky to have those sweet, sweet babies :) It's awesome that you can stay home with them. I'm so ready to do the same, and quit this crazy job of mine, lol...God willing.

Btw, the pictures from the last post are awesome!! Looks like the best day ever, on the beach, riding a horse...nice!

I'm sure you're a busy mama, you can get back to me whenever :) Is your fam from NC? I live in NC in Asheville.

Talk to you soon...