Let's just go ahead and get the bad news out of the way.
I lost my wedding ring. Yeah, like it's gone and CANNOT find. The last place I had it was when we went golfing Saturday and I think I took it off to put my glove on and then I think I sat it on the trunk of the Armada and then slid my golf clubs out and yeah...completely forgot about it. I am so mad at myself. I LOVED my ring. That was MY ring. My diamond. My diamond has special markings and flaws in it that make it MY diamond. I am just sick that I lost it and so is Matt. Another piece of bad news is that it wasn't insured. Yeah, we forgot to get the appraisal in. LUCKILY, my mom had my engagement diamond covered on her insurance so we will at least get some of it covered.
So yeah, that's the bad news. I am trying not to dwell on it as there is nothing I can do about it and it's in the past now. Just have to keep looking forward. I am one of those who learn the hard way and yup, I learned the hard way with my jewelry. :(
Here's the good news.
My mom comes tomorrow!!!! YAY! Then Friday we are driving up to NC with the kiddos while Matt heads to DC Sunday. He'll spend a week in DC then he'll actually be in Elizabeth City, NC for the next week so I am going to go over there, hopefully, and see him the weekend he's there. Then once he's finished with his engineering stuff he'll drive over to my mom's and spend a few days there before we have to drive back. I am really excited about spending two weeks with my family. I can't wait to see my mom tomorrow. It's been too long. She is so excited to see Bayleigh and Blake. Blake is getting so big and sitting up already. Plus he weighs almost 18 lbs. Geez. I just can't believe that. He is laughing a lot too and becoming such a smiley baby. I think my two kids inherited my temper though. He got mad that other day and I mean MAD. So I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Haha
Well I will have LOADS of pictures of my trip and of course, I still have loads I need to upload on here. Finding the time is hard now-a-days. I'll try to get some up tomorrow of our trip to Garden City a few weeks ago. I filled up my card yesterday. LOL I think it has like 2000 pictures on it. I take a lot don't I? haha
Have a good night!
♥ K
2 comments:
Not sure if you'll get this before you leave...but my email is jacked!! Grrr!! I got your email, went to write you back and I sent it and it never sent and kicked me out. Long story short, I've had to contact the email server and it's getting reset. Hopefully my reply is still in there. Anywho...hope you have a great trip and enjoy the beautiful weather. I'm outta town next weekend :( I'm sooo sorry about your ring, I would DIE if I lost mine! Talk to you soon!
We will miss seeing you all at Cole's b-day.Have fun with the fam.
Post a Comment