Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I know, I know

It's been a long time since I've posted. Well really posted. But I just wanted to post some pictures of today. We watched our friend AJ's daughter, Madeline, for the day. AJ works at the daycare that we drop the Bs off at and Bayleigh LOVES AJ. :) Bayleigh is so good with other kids. She shares and always wants to help out and make the newcomer feel comfortable. :) Blake had a great time at the park too. He is walking around now with the lion toy that we had for Bayleigh. I can't believe he's 8 months, almost 9, and is walking. We tried to get a video of him walking around with the lion today, but as soon as the camera came on, he was distracted with something else and didn't want to do it anymore. Go figure. He is getting so big. He is already 20 lbs and Bayleigh is only 25. LOL Poor kid. Doesn't stand a chance. But, like her momma she will for sure put up a hell of a fight. Haha

Anyway, here are the kids at the park.

Still working on that smile. Haha I just love her outfit. How freakin' cute right?! She is already catching up to mommy's number in pairs of boots. LOL

My little model

 Look at those baby blues

 Best Frans

 Miss Madeline. 

 She is so adorable

 One of the rare moments he wasn't trying to eat leaves. LOL

 Looking for Skeeter :) 

 I love my handsome little man



 Look at him playing bashful. He is going to be a lady killer. SERIOUSLY


 He smiles all the time. It's so contagious. You can't help but smile with him. 

 She loves the big slides.

 Love this picture for some reason

 Warning: Do Not Stand Too Close To Slide
 Haha

 weeeee


 So beautiful and innocent

 Being the awesome big sister she is
\

 Absolutely love this


 pushing brother 

ZERO editing. Look at those gorgeous blue eyes. 

♥ K

No comments: