Yay! Mr. Blake has his first tooth coming in. I just felt it this morning. Woohooo Blakey-boo!!!
I am so glad I have this blog as well. While I know I don't blog everyday or blog 4 or 5 times a day b/c I have a busy life that I must keep up with, and I don't want to be dumping the kids off with Matt all the time so I can sit at the computer, I am thankful for it. I have still yet to make a book from all my blogs, but I will do it one day.
Thanksgiving note: The stew is made and some is frozen. Today I am going to make my bourbon pecan pie, made with Jim Beam...Grandma Halfmann would be so proud..LOL, and also I'm going to make my Grandma's chocolate pie. Yummmm Yummm. Our friend Jake is coming over tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with us since he's not going home. I bought a roaster for our turkey. 30 bucks! So excited about it b/c that means my over won't be tied up for 3 hours. So while the turkey is cooking I can be make my other side dishes. :)
Ok, well that is all. Blake has his first tooth! Yay! SO excited for my son. We were wondering when he was going to get it. He has been a drooling machine for the past several months.
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment